Live GPS tracking, live web-TV – and even live TV feed from a control on the course is promised for this years Ski WOC in Sweden. The Championships start off with a sprint today – starting from 10:00 CET.
The organisers promise good terrain, demanding courses and the new touch free punching system will be used, which enables punching at a control without stopping.
- Tuesday March 22nd. Sprint, 10:00 CET
- Wednesday March 23rd. Middle, 10:00 CET
- Thursday March 24th. Mixed relay 15:00 CET (2 skiers on each team, 3 times per skier)
- Saturday March 26th. Long 10:00 CET
- Sunday Match 27th. Relay 10:00 CET