See how Thierry Gueorgiou, Daniel Hubmann, Olav Lundanes and the other top runners solved the challenges in today’s World Ranking event in Portugal O-meeting. The race was a middle distance race in interesting terrain providing a lot of micro route choices.
- The best terrain I found in Portugal, Thierry Gueorgiou said after his impressive win. – It was a very nice middle distance course with many micro route choices. It was really important to not get lost in the green.
See also full report from POM 2012 Day 3 including a Webroute from leg 1-2 in the men’s course.
Thanks a lot to the organizers for providing maps with route choices from the race. Note that as this race was a WRE race, the use of GPS watches was not allowed. Thus there will be less GPS-routes to analyze from this race.
- Map men without route
- Thierry Gueorgiou (1st M21SE)
- Daniel Hubmann (2th M21SE)
- Olav Lundanes (3th M21SE)
- Mathias Kyburz (4th M21SE)
- Oleksander Kratov (5th M21SE)
- Map women without route
- Lina Strand (1st W21E)
- Simone Niggli (2nd W21E)
- Lena Eliasson (3th W21E)
- Saila Kinni (4th W21E)
- Céline Dodin (missing)